Highly Competitive Mortgages
If you choose to go directly to a Bank or Building Society you'll get a very
small range of products to choose from. We can give you the best deals from
over 80 different lenders, making sure you get the very best deal.
Get a Free Consultation
First Time Buyers Mortgages in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Central Scotland
Are you a first time homebuyer? We can find you the perfect first time buyer Mortgage tailored to fit your individual circumstances. Exactly.
We can find you the perfect first time buyer mortgage tailored to fit your individual circumstances. Exactly.
Unsure where to start? Affinity can help by taking you through the minefield of options and find the perfect mortgage from over 100 lenders.
There are many factors that will determine how much a lender will be prepared to lend. These will include for example, your income including overtime, bonus etc, or tax credits. It will also look at your outgoings, any existing commitments such as credit cards or bank loans. Other considerations are your previous credit history, your occupation, how long you’ve been in your job and the amount of deposit that you have.
The purpose of this is to allow the lender to determine how much they feel you can comfortably afford each month in order to pay for a mortgage
Why choose Affinity Financial Planning?
• No Fees! Our expert advice is fee free.
• We work outside office hours.
• Home visits at no cost to you.
• Everything is explained in simple terms – straightforward and jargon free.
• A dedicated case manager will fully complete your application and take the management of your mortgage from start to finish.
• Having been established since 2001, we have a wealth of experience and expertise in the mortgage application process, including the significant changes that were brought in by the Mortgage Market Review.
In taking out a mortgage there are a lot of other Costs for you to consider. They won’t all necessarily apply, but they may. For convenience these are outlined below.
• Valuation/Survey. A transcript may be required from the Home Report.
• Solicitor/Conveyancer Fee Plus Search Fees and Outlays.
• Mortgage Arrangement Fees.
• Life/Critical Illness Insurance.
• Mortgage Payment Protection.
• Buildings/Contents Insurance.
• LBTT – Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (formerly called Stamp Duty).
• Removal Costs.
At Affinity we pride ourselves in being able to unravel the complexities associated with House Purchase and make the entire process as simple as possible.
Whether you have seen the house you want to buy or you just want to know a bit more about the process – contact us and you can be sure of a completely impartial, unbiased service. At Affinity, we are Independent and our advice is from the ‘Whole of Market’.
We offer home visits and there is absolutely no-obligation. We simply recommend the best products that most suit your requirements from the whole of the market and let you choose.
We can visit you when it’s convenient for you. We’ve helped clients from all across Central Scotland from Glasgow to Edinburgh to Perth and everywhere in between to find the mortgage that’s exactly right for them. There’s absolutely no-obligation and our advice is always unbiased and impartial. We simply recommend the best products that most suit your requirements from the whole of the market and let you choose.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
People We’ve Helped
Quite simply I got a similar product from Affinity to one I was offered by my bank but I saved quite a large amount of money. My monthly payments have reduced by over £50 which is brilliant. You were really easy to deal with too. I will be recommending you to my friends that’s for sure!”
MR E. O’BRIAN, MOTHERWELL
Get In Touch
What Affinity will do for you
We’re completely independent and totally unbiased. You will ALWAYS get the best possible deal.
You get first class FACE to FACE advice. We build really effective long lasting relationships
We’re really easy to deal with and have helped 1000’s of people all over Scotland get a better deal.